Questions that have been on my mind in no particular order.
- What can Trump do to lose his first place position in the polls for Republican Presidential hopefuls?
- Are “anti-establishment voters” of this election cycle, the new tea-partiers?
- Einstein’s theory of General Relativity celebrates a century and gets all the press while Maxwell’s seminal theory of electromagnetism celebrates 150 years, and barely gets a mention, why no love for Maxwell?
- WTF does curating a wardrobe (a term favored by fashion and style bloggers) mean? You have clothes, you wear them. Unless you work in a museum you are not curating anything.
- Best score of the year, Bajirao Mastani or Katyar Kaljat Ghusli?
Do you have any burning questions of your own? Answers to my questions? I would like to hear them, Kthnx bai.